It's about that time of the year when my gal pal Lily back from California comes and spends the day with me. She's still in school, so when she's done with finals she comes and spends the night and we do fun stuff and then I drop her off at the airport. One of the things we did was go to my cousin's little boy's first birthday party. He was so excited and looking all GQ for his big day. He especially loved the gift we got him! We love you, Gordo! By the way, Gordo is Spanish for, "Fat Boy". I promise, we mean it in a good way. Besides, his parents ha e him that nickname. ;) And last, but certainly not least, Lily and I had our 3rd Annual Hot Chocolate Run! We go get hot chocolate at none other than Hatch Family Chocolates located in the Avenues in SLC. If you haven't had their hot chocolate, I HIGHLY recommend you go try theirs. It is the best chocolate I've ever had, no joke! School gets out for Winter Break in two and a half days. I. Can't. Wait. Not in a bad way.
Whole Sign Astrology Chart Calculator
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment